Application Dates: 17-28 August 2015
PhD Interview Date: September 2, 2015 Time: 10:00
Masters Interview Date: September 2, 2015 Time: 14:00
Location: Institute of Turkish Revolution History
Institute of Turkish Revolution History offer admission to graduate programs with interview in the 2015-2016 academic year in the fall semester.
Applicants to masters programs (Thesis) must be a graduate degree from an undergraduate program with at least 2.00 in achievement scores of 4.00 system. Applicants to the PhD program must be a graduate degree from a Master’s program at History Department with at least 2.75 by 4.00 points system. The applications from other areas will be judged by the Council of Management.
Documents required for the registration:
- 1) Candidate Registration and Entry Form will be filled from this address: https://obs.ankara.edu.tr/ogrenci/yonetim/enstitubasvuru.aspx
- 2) Bachelor’s Degree / original or certified copy
- 3) Graduate diploma / original or certified copy of the document (for the doctoral program)
- 4) Transcripts (Candidates graduated from the GPA “100” system are required to certify the grades at the provision of 4 system from the schools they graduated.)
- 5) Official result of ALES
- 6) Official result of YDS/ÜDS/KPDS
- 7) A photo
- 8) Copy of identification card
After the application on the Internet to the Institute’s website, Internet printout and necessary documents will be delivered personally. Applications with unapproved documents will not be accepted.
|ALES (Sözel)||Yüksek Lisans||Doktora|
Yabancı Dil Sınavı
|Institute of Turkish Revolution History||Masters||10|
|Institute of Turkish Revolution History||Phd||10|